Who Can Join the Chamber?
We invite anyone interested in promoting and strengthening business relationships in and around Murphy to become a member of the Murphy Chamber of Commerce. To best take advantage of your membership, we encourage you to participate in the Chamber’s many events, committees, monthly speaker luncheons, and networking opportunities.
What is a Chamber?
Local chambers of commerce are businesses joined together to improve their value, visibility, and credibility; share news, ideas, and best practices; and become better connected with the markets they serve and the resources they need to serve them. (source: Jeri Vespoli, chamber and business development consultant at Collaborative Marketing Services)
Chamber Membership Benefits
- Discounts – Enjoy member to member discounts including advertising discounts from local news print and discounted event and sponsorship investments
- Marketing – Online & print listings in the chamber community guide, free listing on chamber website, free marking space in chamber office and member exclusive marketing packages
- Networking – Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly networking events including multi-chamber mixers; complementary ribbon cutting, member plaque and website announcement
- Professional Development – Business seminar offerings and speakers geared towards businesses; leadership and volunteer opportunities
- Credibility – Business referrals through the chamber and other members (“When a small business is a chamber of commerce member, consumers are 80% more likely to purchase goods or services from the business in the future.” The Schapiro Group, 2012)
- Advocacy – Opportunity to add your voice to local and state legislation as it relates to the business community
A Great OpportunityLet’s get your business connected with the community today. Join NowVolunteer Now
120 E. FM 544 Ste 72 PMB 157
Murphy, TX 75094
Phone: (972) 805-3749